Primary Health Care Research Day- Trillium 2013
Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
June 19, 2013
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
DEADLINE: Monday, May 13, 2013
Details of abstract submission for paper or poster presentation
Please submit your abstract in the format described below.
Click here for a sample abstract.
- Title of abstract in capital letters with no abbreviations
- Indicate presenter’s name (and co-presenter's name, if any, limited to 1 and MUST attend the conference) (including title and credentials)
- Indicate any co-authors and their credentials
- Abstract must be single spaced and be a maximum of 250 words.
- Abstract should include statement of purpose, methodology, results, and conclusions.
- Eligible reports include innovative or original research, in progress or complete, relevant to primary health care. Abstracts of previously published research are not acceptable.
- Researchers whose abstract(s) have been selected for presentation will be notified by email by May 21st 2013
- Researchers whose oral paper sbmissions are accepted will be:
- Required to bring a copy of their Powerpoint presentation on a memory stick to upload on the laptop provided in each presentation room.
- Time allotted for oral presentations will be 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes fo discussion)
- Session I posters will need to be installed prior to 8:45 am in DOCKSIDE 9
- Session II posters will need to be installed during lunch in DOCKSIDE 9
- The poster board dimensions available to you are 6 feet wide by 4 feet high.
- You will be expected to present a 90 second overview of your poster to the conference audience